Contact Me
by Karla ° Sunday, May 1, 2005
Hi!

I would love to hear from you.

Getting letters is one of my most favourite things in the whole wide world, right along with getting my feet rubbed, because it makes me feel special.

Although I read every single letter that I receive, I am not always on the ball about responding to them. This is partially because raising a toddler is harder than understanding the physics behind Black Holes and Baby Universes, and also because my toddler is a Black Hole of Need that consumes all the time I have in the known Universe.

In a perfect world filled with of ribbons and puppy dog tails, there would be no such thing as sock-eating laundry monsters and mean-spirited people. If you're the former, I really miss my argyle-patterned socks, and if you're the latter, I've heard that flying a kite is therapeutic. Just sayin'.

Reach me at karlacadeau@gmail.com.
Permanent link to this entry





advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Sunday, May 01, 2005




Recently