Self-adhesive Brilliance
by Karla ° Friday, January 11, 2008
Thank you so much everyone, for your wicked advice on embracing/enhancing my non-boobs with my deep plunging, backless dress. I was tempted to go braless, I really was, but this is going to be a family event where alcohol will be served, and because I have not been able to drink in what feels like a million zillion years, I have absolutely no faith in my ability to pay attention to things like keeping random body parts from flailing around on the dance floors - boobs and lanky legs included.

I ended up buying a self-adhesive bra, which is sheer brilliance by the way, and while I was trying on my new stick-on boobs, Samson asked what he was going to wear the wedding. I didn’t have the heart to tell him that ebay is flat out of doggy tuxedos, so I dug around in my closet and found this little black number for him.

I think the red necklace sets off the dress rather nicely, no?

Labels: ,

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


Your dog is a much better sport than mine. She would have had a crazy-dog in a dress breakdown if I had tried something like this on her!
Posted by Blogger Ginger :  January 11, 2008
 

Hilarious! I used to spend so much money on clothes for Snuggles before we had Boston; since he was like my little "baby." These days he loves to go all natural and he's lucky if he has a collar on half the time.
 

Haha, that's hilarious. My dog hates clothes. The only "clothing" he can be suffered to wear is a bow tie. Even a kerchief around his neck is degrading according to him. I once put one of my husband's t-shirts on him (because my husband leaves clothes around everywhere and Nanuq was lying next to it) and he had such a look of abject humiliation that I had to take it off right away, even though I was laughing.
Posted by Blogger Fawn :  January 11, 2008
 

The dog photos are cracking me up :)
Posted by Blogger Angella :  January 11, 2008
 

How funny, i cant stop laughing;)
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  January 12, 2008
 

He looks dashing. Jack is a girls size 14. How about Samson?
Posted by Blogger Unknown :  January 12, 2008
 

Now THAT is hilarious!!!!
I spent about five minutes 'recovering' from reading this and I'm STILL laughing!!!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  January 12, 2008
 

OMG! So handsome. He's very suave if I do say so myself.
Posted by Blogger Lindz :  January 12, 2008
 

Be careful or he might upstage you ;)
Posted by Blogger H :  January 12, 2008
 

OMG CAN YOU BELIEVE HOW BIG HIS THIGHS ARE IN THAT DRESS...PSHAW!!!! HAHAAHH I LOVE IT
 

It scares me that he let you put that on him...
Posted by Blogger Christi :  January 12, 2008
 

I think it's hilarious that he looks like he's posing in it, too!

"So, girls, what do you think of my new threads? Dashing, no?"
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  January 13, 2008
 

I'm so impressed that you managed to use the self-adhesive bra! I tried with a different brand a couple of years ago, and failed.
Posted by Blogger M :  January 13, 2008
 

So William Wegman of both you and the dog...love those photos. Just love them!
Posted by Blogger cce :  January 14, 2008
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Friday, January 11, 2008




Recently
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Monday, January 07, 2008
Friday, January 04, 2008
Friday, December 28, 2007
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Wednesday, December 12, 2007