Office
by Karla ° Saturday, July 10, 2010
After a year of living here, we finally got our act together and furnished our main floor office. It's directly off the main entrance of our house and the perfect place where I can meet and greet with photography clients. And people, I am so totally digging it because my previous workspace? Yeah, totally a rumply unmade king-sized bed perpetually covered in dog fur. I'm pretty sure asking people to join me in bed to discuss finances would have a been a tad awkward, no?

Labels: ,

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


Looking good.
Posted by Blogger Anvilcloud :  July 11, 2010
 

it's lovely, and very neat & tidy!
Posted by Blogger Amanda :  July 11, 2010
 

I LOVE IT!>

Where did you buy the furniture??
Posted by Blogger Ali :  July 11, 2010
 

I love it but maybe you could do something about those cords...
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  July 16, 2010
 

Couldn't comment on your last post for some reason. Just wanted to apologize for bothering you about Beth. I suffer from depression and wasn't the only "Anon" inquiring about Beth. Just wanted to ensure she was ok since I hadn't seen any posting about her departure or new web site. My sincerest apologies. Will trouble you no more, I assure you. ~Disappointed
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  July 24, 2010
 

Dear Anon,
Please don't take my comment as disrespect but I can assure you those who hide behind the mask of anonymous tend to be trolls and say hateful gut-wrenching things about me and my family, especially what happened with Ava. I've been called many hurtful words, day in and day out. Forgive me for being a tad defensive that you left little detail of who you are. A valid email or name would have been nice. That's all.
Posted by Blogger karla :  July 24, 2010
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Saturday, July 10, 2010




Recently
Thursday, July 01, 2010
Thursday, June 03, 2010
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Monday, May 03, 2010
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Wednesday, March 03, 2010
Tuesday, February 09, 2010