SOUP!
by Karla ° Tuesday, March 10, 2009
While grocery shopping yesterday I was amazed to discovered that cock soup was on sale – a whole 10 cents off.

I actually had to do a double take because I could hardly believe what I was seeing. I mean, wow, who knew that delicious flavoured cock is like totally available on the grocery store shelf to bring home to savour and enjoy. Or, seriously, why not add a package of cock to your lunch to take to work? Go ahead and try and tell me that wouldn’t satisfy your afternoon craving for something salty.

Anyway, I grabbed the package of cock and had a good hard look at its contents. Apparently you just need to add water and be sure not to overbeat. Serve alone or with a side dish, like meatballs.

I’m telling you straight up, at only $0.69, I could afford to afford to eat a hearty bowl of cock flavoured soup for months and months, if you know, I swallowed meat.

Labels:

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


OMG!!!! Now I have seen it all ha ha !!!
I can't say that I have ever seen that yummy sounding Cock soup over here in the UK!!!
Must keep an eye out for it though tee hee!!
Thanks for the laugh ~ just what I needed!!
Love and hugs Tab XXX
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  March 10, 2009
 

You take your camera to the grocery store with you?
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  March 10, 2009
 

omg, I certainly hope my camera doesn't take low quality pictures like this. This pic is from my phone.
Posted by Blogger karla :  March 10, 2009
 

This is spectacular. Did Mark try it?
Posted by Blogger Hilary :  March 10, 2009
 

HA! What I wouldn't give to tell my In-laws we are having Cock Soup for dinner. I bet that stuff is a hard nut to swallow!

You are so funny- thanks for making my day!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  March 10, 2009
 

Hahahaha!! that is so Hilarious. COCK soup! Its good soup.. =0
what I thought was funny to... it has my name right in front of it, GRACE LOL. Thanks for sharing that with us all that really made my day.
 

whoever marketed that had a blast with it!
 

Oh my Oh my!
Next time i visit Canada i must take an empty suitcase with me and stock up on Cock Soup and have a huge cock soup dinner party when i get home! lol!!
Thanks for the laugh :D
love,
Amanda x
Posted by Blogger Amanda :  March 11, 2009
 

LMFAO!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  March 17, 2009
 

you should send this to that FAIL website, http://failblog.org/
as it really is a big failure!
Posted by Blogger Mama T :  March 20, 2009
 

Is it hard to make? sounds bit hard to swallow but where else could girl pick-up instant cock for 69 cents count me in.
Posted by Anonymous Antoinette (Toni) :  April 17, 2009
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Tuesday, March 10, 2009




Recently
Thursday, March 05, 2009
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Friday, February 13, 2009
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Monday, February 09, 2009
Friday, February 06, 2009
Monday, February 02, 2009