Nathan and Gabby Sitting in a Tree
by Karla ° Monday, June 4, 2007
A picture story of Nate's first date.

Nate says, "This whole adult supervision thing really blows. I wonder if she still poops her pants too? And oh my god - is she lifting up her dress? She is! She is! I so want to look but my mom is in the room.
MUST! AVERT! GAZE!"


"Oh no! Is she is trying to hold my hand. What should I do?"


"I know! Let me shove my fist in my mouth. That never fails to impress."

"Or maybe I should reach out and touch her and let her know that I kinda dig her."

"Waaaaahhh! Oh my god Mom. I TOUCHED A GIRL! Waaaaahhh!"

~~~

And that was the end of that. But you know, the adults, the crazy adults don't give up that easily. So we tried to continue the date poolside. Maybe all Nate wanted was to show off his chubby baby thighs?


Apparently he does not love girls yet.

Labels:

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


Looks like dad needs to give Nate some pointers if you want any hope of being a grandma. Cute pictures!
Posted by Blogger Unknown :  June 04, 2007
 

Give him a few years, then you'll have to beat them off with a baseball bat!
Posted by Blogger Gina :  June 04, 2007
 

Too cute! Porgie isn't into other babies either. However, she thinks adults are fascinating.
Posted by Blogger Christy :  June 04, 2007
 

:-D I love the captions you added... very funny and cute.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  June 04, 2007
 

Hahaha, I loved the commentary! Nate and Gabby are so adorable! They even look a little alike, like they could be brother/sister but that's just me. =P
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  June 04, 2007
 

Oh my gosh Karla that was so cute! It totally made my night!!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  June 04, 2007
 

Man, that's cute! I think Zander got his first girlfriend over Easter...unfortunately she's his cousin, so I don't think it's gonna work out! ;-)
Posted by Blogger Cate :  June 04, 2007
 

Isn't funny how we think we know what our kids are saying!! The Young Man had very similar expressions when he meet his first girl friend!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  June 04, 2007
 

Aren't you being creative today?
Posted by Blogger Anvilcloud :  June 05, 2007
 

Who's that baby? She's cute.

Cole likes other boy babies, but I don't know if he's even seen any girl babies yet...hmmmm.....
Posted by Blogger Christi :  June 05, 2007
 

His upset face is so cute!

Cute post!
Posted by Blogger Donna :  June 05, 2007
 

Pretty funny :)
Posted by Blogger Mama T :  June 05, 2007
 

Hahaha! I love the pictures! They are priceless, as well as the commentary.
Posted by Blogger Kate :  June 05, 2007
 

That pool is rad! I used to have one of those.
Posted by Blogger H :  June 05, 2007
 

oh, you crack me up.

"eeeeewwww! I touched a girl!"
Love it!
Posted by Blogger Lainey-Paney :  June 06, 2007
 

awwww...poor Nate :) Just wait until he is a teenager...whoa!
Posted by Blogger Poppy :  June 06, 2007
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Monday, June 04, 2007




Recently
Friday, June 01, 2007
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Monday, May 28, 2007
Friday, May 25, 2007
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Friday, May 18, 2007
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Wednesday, May 16, 2007