www.untanglingknots.com
by Karla ° Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Earlier this year I went and got myself a shiny new dot com with plans to eventually leave blogger and find my own little place to call home in the cosmic abyss that is the world wide web.

I say eventually because you know how it goes with kids. All those diaper changes seem to suck time into a black hole and somewhere along the way there are toes that need tickling. If only the hole that eats all of my time also liked to eat diapers.

So the process has been slow. But I’m almost ready to jump ship.

Since March of this year, if you have been visiting here via my old blogspot address, you have been getting redirected to my new URL (http://www.untanglingknots.com/), but once I leave blogger, old bookmarks and feeds will no longer work.

If you want to follow me to my new home in cyberspace (and I sincerely hope you do), please update your bookmarks with my new URL, or feel free to use the following links to update your RSS or Bloglines feed: (These are also located at the bottom of this page.)

Thanks everyone.

xo
Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


OK...YOU ARE TALKING TO A COMPLETE COMPUTER ILLITERATE. SO IS UNTANGLINGKNOTS.COM STILL GOING TO BE YOU'RE SITE?? I DIDNT SEE ANYTHING AT THE BOTTOM LIKE YOU SAID....BUT THEN AGAIN I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO BE LOOKING FOR. HELP! ILL DIE IF I CANT READ YOUR BLOG! :)
 

I just noticed the domain the other day and wondered how long I had been failing to notice it. Maybe not so long after all.
Posted by Blogger Anvilcloud :  August 08, 2007
 

Hi Shayna

Yes, www.untanglingknots.com will still be my site.

I'm just moving things around "behind the scenes" so to speak, but everything should still look the same when I move.

I updated this post to include the links to this sites RSS feeds, but you only need to use that if you subscribe to the content of this website in a reader. If you just have this site bookmarked, or type in the address, then you don't need to worry about that.

Hope that helps,

Karla
Posted by Blogger karla :  August 09, 2007
 

I would love to leave blogger, too. I just don't know how.

The bad news is that the older Nate gets, the less time you will have.

Even when my 3-year old is in school I'm still doing things for him.
Posted by Blogger Hedda :  August 09, 2007
 

The passionate stalking shall now go on uninterrupted, thanks.

Ok, I weirded myself out, it's not really stalking, right, just friendship from afar?

I adore you Karla, congrats!
Posted by Blogger Amanda :  August 09, 2007
 

Hope you're happy in your new cyber-home! Expect many visitors ;)
Posted by Blogger H :  August 09, 2007
 

De-lurking to say that I think I have the right site linked on my blog. I have been reading for some time, just never seem to have anything as funny to say back! You are so darn funny! Thanks for making me laugh and appreciate the little things too!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  August 09, 2007
 

I checked... and you were already bookmarked under your dot com! :)

Am I? :)
Posted by Blogger Me :  August 09, 2007
 

thanks for the notification. Will most certainly see that I make note of the change! Love reading your blog.
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Wednesday, August 08, 2007




Recently
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Monday, August 06, 2007
Saturday, August 04, 2007
Friday, August 03, 2007
Thursday, August 02, 2007
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Monday, July 30, 2007
Friday, July 27, 2007