Unsettled
by Karla ° Thursday, October 18, 2007
I feel unsettled.

It’s like Chicken Little has been running in circles around my feet warning me that the sky is falling, but I kept ignoring her because she is a chicken and what does a chicken know anyways?

But eventually, her determined persistence got the better of me, and when I finally stopped to eavesdrop on the endless firmament of stars in the galaxy along with her, so help me, I felt it too.

It’s like I am on the verge of... something ...but a heavy cloak of haze and fog are masking my ability to understand some sort of elegant Universal truth.

There are forces at work shifting my symmetry off balance. I feel like something is waiting for me around the next corner. Not necessarily something bad. Just something. And I can’t quite put my finger on what it is.

Labels: ,

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


*smile* I pray it's something wonderful. I understand that feeling.

Love you!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  October 18, 2007
 

maybe you're pregnant? hmmmm...
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  October 18, 2007
 

I've felt that way before.
Posted by Blogger Gina :  October 18, 2007
 

I was feeling that quite a bit lately. Then I moved out of state. I still feel unsettled, but now I have really, really good reason.
Posted by Blogger methatiam :  October 18, 2007
 

i almost said "maybe your pregnant," but then i thought, "maybe i don't know her well enough to suggest something that miraculous." i aam with with nikki, praying its something wonderful.
Posted by Blogger Katie :  October 18, 2007
 

Mmm, I wish I knew. I think you've put so much good out into the world and you and your little family have taken so many brave leaps of faith it is bound to be something good. Hugs while oyu wait.
Posted by Blogger Amanda :  October 18, 2007
 

This is my first comment here I just want to jump up and shout that I feel the same way I have all week!!!!! after reading this today I started looking for my own chicken little.

I really enjoy your blog and look forward to your next post
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  October 18, 2007
 

Yea, I wonder if you are pregnant!!! I hope so!!!
 

I HATE that feeling
Posted by Blogger Robin :  October 19, 2007
 

I know the feeling..and before I read the other comments wondered if you were pregnant as well... ?
Posted by Blogger TQ :  October 19, 2007
 

The last time I felt like that it turned out I was preggers.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  October 19, 2007
 

hate..no that a lie, i dont hate to say it...but the first thought i had was..
"go pee on a stick girlfriend"
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  October 19, 2007
 

Looks like it's unanimous...go pee on a stick :)
Posted by Blogger Poppy :  October 20, 2007
 

Apparently you're not up on your Disney movies. Chicken Little is a boy. They toyed with making him a girl, but he had more impact as a boy (or so they said in the extras on the DVD).

You are on the verge of your first Halloween with your little perfect angel. You are going to dress him up, aren't you?
Posted by Blogger Christi :  October 21, 2007
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Thursday, October 18, 2007




Recently
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Sunday, October 07, 2007
Friday, October 05, 2007
Thursday, October 04, 2007
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Monday, October 01, 2007
Sunday, September 30, 2007