Mansy
by Karla ° Sunday, March 30, 2008
It’s no secret that I’m a huge fan of Lululemon clothes. There are very few things on this planet that I would dish out the kind of cash that they demand for their gear, but there are also very few things on this planet that flatter my lady lumps and bumps the way their clothes do. Unless you count Mark’s ability to be complimentary, but he is contractually obligated to be that way through marriage, so he doesn’t count.

So, yes, Lululemon clothes are expensive, but they really do hug and flare in all the right places to create an extremely flattering silhouette. My favourite pants, by far, are the new Surya style. A bit looser than the updated Reverse Groove straight leg pants, they have an adjustable waist for a custom fit and piping along the sides creates the illusion of elongated legs. I feel 19 feet tall when I wear them.

And if this Mansy wasn’t an April Fool’s joke, I would so buy this number for Mark in a variety of skin-hugging colours. Because seriously, what dude doesn’t need a missile-enhancing Mansy?

Labels: ,

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


Again...THIS PHOTO DISTURBS ME!

But is pretty funny.

I, too, love the lulus ;)
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  March 30, 2008
 

My sister gave me a gift certificate to Lululemon after I pledged I had to own a pair after your orgasmic post. Unfortunately I was close to five months pregnant when we hit the Seattle store. The clerks prancing around with their taut backside and perky topsides had me feeling whale-like in minutes. I thrust the gift certificate at him and said, "Please don't make me try and use this on myself." He LOVES the stuff he got. And now I have to show him this picture. Brilliant!
Posted by Blogger Amanda :  March 30, 2008
 

I have heard great things about these pants, seems the closest store to me is about 3 1/2 hours away, can you order them also?

I would love to be able to try them on before buying!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  March 31, 2008
 

Hahahaha!
Posted by Blogger Kaili :  March 31, 2008
 

If this wasn't an April fool joke, i would get you to post some to my Hubby. He would have to order a black one though, enhancing and slimming at the same time! (hide the man-boobs):)
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  March 31, 2008
 

the comment above was from Amanda Mcmahon. Somehow managed to dend it without putting my name in!
Oh, if i only had a brain!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  March 31, 2008
 

Now i cannot spell!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  March 31, 2008
 

this *might* be more disturbing than the Borat mankini. :)
Posted by Blogger Ali :  March 31, 2008
 

Why have I never heard of lululemon? They sound fab...will google them and see if they have reached the UK (and if so, why I haven't got some - to make me look taller, slimmer etc etc...too much easter chocolate - I am regretting every mouthful now - ha ha!!).

That April fool is fab - cheered me up on what has been the most depressing day of the year do far - so thank you for making me smile =)
Posted by Blogger Tabitha :  March 31, 2008
 

IT wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't so hairy.... blech. Good joke!
Posted by Blogger Kate :  March 31, 2008
 

hahahahaha!!!
 

ew ew ew. i never would have thought that there would be anything worse than a tight speedo...but then came the "Mansy"!
Posted by Blogger Joyce :  April 01, 2008
 

I think I shall order one in every color for Trey.

I seriously decided that this lululemon was not cool when I saw that! Thank goodness they're not real!
Posted by Blogger Christi :  April 01, 2008
 

I wonder how samson would look in a pair..LOL That is just wrong of a man to wear something like that
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  April 01, 2008
 

Just when I thought it was safe to keep reading Karla's blog lol!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  May 19, 2008
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Sunday, March 30, 2008




Recently
Friday, March 28, 2008
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Monday, March 24, 2008
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Monday, March 17, 2008
Friday, March 14, 2008
Monday, March 10, 2008
Friday, March 07, 2008
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Sunday, March 02, 2008