Recuperating
by Karla ° Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Seven nights, two hotels, several wickedly awesome shows and three time zones later, we’re home. Mostly just in body though, because my spirit is still perched on a sun-warmed chaise and resting inside a billowy pool cabana.

I gambled zero dollars, slept from here to infinity and back again in a bed that completely devoured me in its comfort, and spent the entire time trying to understand why a muffin the size of my head costs the same amount of money as one perfectly polished red apple.

All that unnecessary thinking while on vacation is probably why I may need a day or two to figure out how my son grew several inches and seemingly left toddlerhood behind while we were gone. It also must be why I can't seem to remember how to tap into the writing center of my brain, but feel free to check out a few of my incredibly typical vacation photos while some serious recuperating takes place here at chez Cadeau.

Labels:

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


The photos are great ~ so glad that you had a fantstic time!!
Relax and enjoy being home.
love and hugs ~ Tabitha XXX
Posted by Blogger Tabitha :  June 18, 2008
 

Your photos are stunning! I can feel it being zapped into that nice warm beach. I like the feeling of idly lying on the sun. :)

Sigh we'd love a vacation too. I miss the beach.

Hmmm...for now, do recuperate and relax. You do still have a day or two to think not of chores.

Have a great week ahead of you.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  June 18, 2008
 

It sounds like you both had a fantastic time in Vegas! But i bet it's nice to get home to see Nate.
Love the photos too!
Love Amanda x
Posted by Blogger Amanda :  June 19, 2008
 

Those photos are the closest I'm getting to vacation these days ;) Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
Posted by Blogger polkadot :  June 20, 2008
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Wednesday, June 18, 2008




Recently
Friday, June 13, 2008
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Monday, June 09, 2008
Sunday, June 08, 2008
Friday, June 06, 2008
Monday, June 02, 2008
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Friday, May 16, 2008