DIBS
by Karla ° Thursday, December 11, 2008
Dear Mark,

Remember the mountain of plastic kid toys and bouncers and exersaucers that have been cluttering the garage floor for the past few months? Yeah, all the crap we’ve tried to take out of our house to make room for like, oh, you know, beer cases and a new wine rack and a Christmas tree? Yeah, well, this morning my van’s doors were frozen shut and I said fuck this and cleaned the chaos of toys in the garage.

Honestly? I froze my ass off, and the entire process involved some rather creative hanging from the rafters and cirque du soleil acrobatics to arrange, no wait, scratch that, stuff all that crap into the storage loft. And because I so could have died from being squashed under a mass of plastic and blinking lights, I so call dibs on parking my car in the garage this winter.

Love,

Your newly skilled wife in rafter hanging acrobatics.

P.S. This may have worked to your advantage in the bedroom, if you know, we had a storage loft in there for me to hang from. I'm sorry, no, the closet organizer does not count.

xo

Labels: ,

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


LOL!!
Mark will love that letter. You are a talented girl Karla! ROTFLMAO!!
Posted by Blogger Amanda :  December 12, 2008
 

I feel a tinge bad that yesterday, as you were freezing your tiny little ass off, I was cooking here. I had to open the windows and doors b/c I refused to turn on the a/c. It was stifling! However, the more I hear about doors being frozen shut, the more I'm not so upset by the heat!
Posted by Blogger Christi :  December 12, 2008
 

Quite right too ~ that you should get first dibs ha ha !!
As for the 'hanging from the rafters' ~ sounds very interesting ~ bet Mark is glad that you have mastered that skill!!! Tee Hee!!
Love and hugs Tabitha XXXXX
Posted by Blogger Tabitha :  December 12, 2008
 

LoL! Thats awesome! Marks gonna love this one! :)...Happy Holiday to you all.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  December 20, 2008
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Thursday, December 11, 2008




Recently
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Thursday, December 04, 2008
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Monday, November 24, 2008
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Sunday, November 09, 2008
Friday, November 07, 2008