I just like crackers
by Karla ° Saturday, April 18, 2009
I have an open house in two hours, and instead of attempting to clean my house I decided to send Mark to the store to buy light bulbs and write a post about poop.

While cleaning and scrubbing the kitchen a few minutes ago I smelled something funny and couldn’t quite put my finger on what is was until I realized my “helper” was nearby. Nate’s been rocking the whole potty training process, so usually he tells us when he has to go the bathroom, but you know, it’s a PROCESS right? Anyway, I asked him if he pooped and he said, “No Mom. I just like crackers!”

And that struck me as like, the funniest line ever because imagine being at work, casually sitting at your desk and your boss is all, “Jesus Christ what's that smell Karla, did you shit your pants?” And then you're all, “No, I just like crackers.”

Labels:

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


Oh my gosh ~ that's so funny!
What a cutie Nate is.
I needed a good laugh :o)

Love,
Amanda x
Posted by Blogger Amanda :  April 18, 2009
 

That is just the funniest!
Kids do say the funniest things!
Glad Nate is getting the hang of potty
training ~ in his own special way.
Love and hugs Tab XXX
Posted by Blogger Tabitha :  April 18, 2009
 

Lol! That kid rocks!
Posted by Anonymous Charlie :  April 18, 2009
 

Ok, so that was a double snort, I snorted, and then Sean did as he read it. Ya'll are awesome.
Posted by Blogger Amanda :  April 19, 2009
 

ha ha and your are going crackers!
d
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  April 20, 2009
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Saturday, April 18, 2009




Recently
Friday, April 17, 2009
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Monday, April 13, 2009
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Monday, April 06, 2009
Sunday, April 05, 2009
Friday, April 03, 2009
Tuesday, March 31, 2009