All I actually intended to buy was coffee
by Karla ° Thursday, July 23, 2009
See what happens when you go shopping half asleep?


Lesson number one: Heed ye this warning people. Aside from the jaw-dropping final bill, schlepping through the empty early morning aisles at Wal-Mart before caffeinating one's body may cause your inner bitch to ROAR when a staff member yells at you for opening a box to see if you actually like the colour and quality of the new dinner set you intend to buy. And when you question her demands by saying there are no signs stating you're making her life hell by the possibility of maybe, just maybe, invoking the intolerable task of causing her to close a fucking box, which, god, I’m not a moron, I can close a box myself and also? Also? I religiously spend a couple hundred dollars at Wal-Mart every month, you know, on Pull Ups and shampoo all that crap for my family, so are you telling me that after all these years of spending stupid amounts of money here, oh and let’s not forget I have a cart full of like $400 bucks worth of crap, that if I just go ahead and buy this dinnerware set and take it home and totally dismantle the goddam box and decided I hate it and return it, that instead of repacking one plate (which, again, I can slip back in the box thankyouverymuch I AM HUMAN observe this prowess I like call hands), that repackaging all 16 pieces at a later date is a better option? I’m sorry but I need to see what I’m fucking paying for.

Lesson number two: Never, EVER leave the house uncaffeinated. It's like PMS on speed with a crotchety hangover.

Labels: ,

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


LOL! I avoid Walmart for just that reason. I always buy too much and spend too much, but it's always stuff we 'need'...
Posted by Anonymous Cathy :  July 23, 2009
 

Gotta love that WalMart!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  July 23, 2009
 

Glad to see you at least got your coffee....LOL!
Posted by Blogger Candi :  July 23, 2009
 

Another good reason to NOT shop at Walmart http://www.amazon.com/Cheap-High-Cost-Discount-Culture/dp/159420215X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1248437718&sr=1-1
Posted by Anonymous Christine :  July 24, 2009
 

I'd never mess with you, lady. :)
Posted by Blogger Anvilcloud :  July 24, 2009
 

Ouch!
But i hope the new stuff that you bought looks good in your new home :-)
Amanda x
Posted by Blogger Amanda :  July 24, 2009
 

Oh goodness ~ we are so alike ~ I often go to Asda Walmart over here and spend silly amounts of money ha ha !!
Sounds like the shop lady takes her job VERY seriously tee hee!!
Love and hugs Tab XXX
Posted by Blogger Tabitha :  July 26, 2009
 

Caffine is essential. I dont know how I would cope without. As for WalMart employees, they just are that way becouse they have to be there...in my opinion of course...I put in my time there and it was next of kin to hell :)
Posted by Anonymous Nerdo a.k.a. Charles :  July 27, 2009
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Thursday, July 23, 2009




Recently
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Tuesday, July 07, 2009
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Friday, June 19, 2009
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Friday, June 05, 2009
Thursday, June 04, 2009