Something I am Not Proud of
by Karla ° Thursday, March 8, 2007
I am taking this opportunity to promptly blame my lack of uninterrupted sleep, head cold and sick baby on the fact that I called the geophysical survey I did with radioactive equipment Ground Penetrating Radar. It was a Borehole Geophysics Survey.

But, speaking of Ground Penetrating Radar, it might interest you to know that I did do a geophysical survey of that nature inside a giant sewage holding tank because it was leaking and someone could get into a big pile of shit (no pun intended) if one of those things starts leaking into, oh I don’t know, your drinking water.

How’s that for getting your sexxii on?
Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


That is just nasty, that would be horrible if it got in drinking water!

Hope Nate is feeling better today!
 

I have a question.. Eh.. Erhm..

A while ago, I spent a few hours reading your archives because they are addicting. I could have SWORN it was you who DID, indeed get your sexy on at a sex show.. Uh. was it? Or have I totally freaked you out?

Because.. one is coming to my neck of the woods, and, well, yeah, just curious.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  March 08, 2007
 

oh gross in our drinking water :S eww
Posted by Blogger Unknown :  March 08, 2007
 

huh? You're talkin too scientifical for me.
Posted by Blogger Unknown :  March 08, 2007
 

I'm lost. Then the sex show comment really threw me...
Posted by Blogger Jules :  March 08, 2007
 

Mary - it was a lot of fun, but not for the faint of heart. There is some freaky sex stuff out there, but for the most part, it was a lot of fun and I would recommend going, if nothing else, to get the free samples! :)

Julia and Jules - I like to confuse people. I was referring to something I said in the post below of a geophysics survey I did many moon ago, and someone caught an error in my post, so this post was supposed to redeem my stupidity. :)
Posted by Blogger karla :  March 09, 2007
 

WTF?
Posted by Blogger Christi :  March 10, 2007
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Thursday, March 08, 2007




Recently
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Monday, March 05, 2007
Friday, March 02, 2007
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Friday, February 23, 2007
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Sunday, February 11, 2007