Putting the Ass Back in Class
by Karla ° Monday, May 7, 2007
My wonderful blog friend Heather recently wrote a post about some of the strange things people have googled that landed them on her site. Her post reminded me that Untangling Knots has had it's fair share of guffaw-inducing searches too.

Such as:

Proof that mermaids exist

I told you so! Right along with fairies and dirty leprechauns.
i'am searching for a girlfriend that will put me in diapers and spank me
Do you prefer Pampers or Huggies?

naughty pregnant women

I was naughty alright. I ate Feta cheese and had sex! Like twice! In 10 months! With my husband!
Church woman who wants a white picket fence

I’m thinking I’ll just wait around for the Rapture. That way, when God beams up all the non-sinners into Heaven and leaves me behind (see above), I won't need to bother with a fence for privacy anymore.
What does it mean when I wash between my toes

Why it means that your toes are clean. Congratulations! Please remember to wash your genitals too.
funny cows with bladder infections

Just because my breasts make milk does make me a cow.
fat asshole

Do you feel the love? I know I do.

Labels: ,

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


Oh my - I bust a gut over that second one! I wonder if he (or she - who knows?) was successful in the hunt.
Posted by Blogger Heather Plett :  May 07, 2007
 

I had to take off a certain phrase off my blog because apparently there is a professional named "Tasty Gina." Now that's classy.
Posted by Blogger Gina :  May 07, 2007
 

I tend to get stuff about licking grandmothers, which I can't make head or tails of. And I feel sorry for the folks looking for how to tumble dry, seems so simple, perhaps I should do a short DIY on tumble drying.
Posted by Blogger Amanda :  May 07, 2007
 

Haha. Not sure how but I always get searches for drinking aunty's breast milk.
Posted by Blogger theotherbear :  May 07, 2007
 

If I wasn't so lazy, I'd find out how people are stumbling across my blog...but I'm sure it'd be boring anyhow!
Posted by Blogger Christi :  May 07, 2007
 

Some of those searches are something else. I wonder whatever possessed someone to search about washing between toes.
Posted by Blogger Emma in Canada :  May 08, 2007
 

What with my blog name and url containing variations on 'bad' and 'mother' and 'ladies' - and what with the frequency of the words 'booby' and 'shit' and whatnot - I get some pretty pervy Google searches. But the weirdest, I have to say, are the ones looking for 'dolphin penises.'
Posted by Blogger Her Bad Mother :  May 08, 2007
 

lmao!
Posted by Blogger Unknown :  May 09, 2007
 

I want to thank the blogger very much not only for this post but also for his all previous efforts. I found www.untanglingknots.com to be greatly interesting. I will be coming back to www.untanglingknots.com for more information.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  March 09, 2010
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Monday, May 07, 2007




Recently
Saturday, May 05, 2007
Friday, May 04, 2007
Thursday, May 03, 2007
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Saturday, April 21, 2007