Defiance
by Karla ° Sunday, August 10, 2008
Since Mark’s been holidays, by default, I am on holidays, too. Except this holiday has been far from your typical stay-at-home vacation. I have so many exciting things that I want to talk about, but as of this very moment, I also have some very sobering deadlines looming over my shoulders and I just spent the entire day trying to reason with an unreasonable toddler about the non-niceness of smacking his mother in the face.

And in between getting slapped by a human a mere fraction of my size, we also worked on learning that not all men are named Daddy. Especially not the type that are women.

Labels: ,

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


Oh, goodness me.

Reminds me of The Office

"Thank you sir. You are a gentleman and a scholar. Oh, yes. My mistake. Sorry. Goodbye......That was a woman I was talking to."

Come on Nate! :) hahaha.

Enjoy your semi-vacation.
Posted by Blogger Alison :  August 11, 2008
 

Taryn used to walk up to black guys in stores (not light-skinned ones, either) and call them Daddy. Of all of the people she would confuse!

*Taryn's actual "Daddy" has blonde hair and blue eyes, and the pastiest white skin you can get, complete with TONS of freckles!
Posted by Blogger Christi :  August 11, 2008
 

One of the little boys that I look after calls everyone Daddy ~ he said "Hello Daddy" to the post man last week ~ you should have seen the postmans face ~ it was a picture ha ha !!!
XX
Posted by Blogger Tabitha :  August 11, 2008
 

ummmmm. there has to be a whole other story in there WHAT IS IT I WANT TO HEAR IT
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Sunday, August 10, 2008




Recently
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Monday, August 04, 2008
Friday, August 01, 2008
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Friday, July 25, 2008
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Monday, July 07, 2008
Thursday, July 03, 2008