For Sale
by Karla ° Friday, March 20, 2009
I only have a moment before I need to run around like a chicken with its head cut off who couldn't tell you its ass from its elbow during such time of life changing stress, but if I don’t get this off my chest I think my just explode, or, like, burst from sheer sadness/excitement.

I AM SELLING MY HOUSE!

This is the MLS description:

Absolutely stunning 3 bedroom home in popular Westney Heights area. Spotless & well kept w/ modern neutral decor. Upgraded bathroom w/ granite vanity counter & soaker tub. Eat in Kitchen walks out to a large deck in a extra deep lot. Front enclosed porch overlooks interlocking landscaped garden w/ oversized single garage. Family friendly neighbourhood close to Hwy 401, schools, parks, Community Centre, library, shopping and public transit. A Must See!

And this is me going holy fuck you have no idea how much effort went into scoring that word "spotless" because life with a sticky-fingered toddler and an oversized yellow dog who sheds like there is no tomorrow and two ornery cats that like to hack up hairballs is not conducive to a life of "spotless."

In any case, please feel free to peruse these pictures of my "spotless" home while I a) try to convince my kid that wearing a spring coat is, yes different than a winter coat, but it is not the end of the world so just PUT IT ON FOR THE LOVE OF PETE BECAUSE I AM IN A HURRY TO LIKE, BUY A NEW GODDAM RAKE, and b) sleep for a thousand years from all of the cleaning I've done.

Um, where was I. Oh! Right! This is my house. My clean, spotless house. At least for like, another 4.2 seconds.






And this? Well, this is exactly what our family looks like right now as we scatter about trying to get our shit together. And by shit together, I mean pick up an entire winter’s worth/truck load of Samson’s shit from the backyard.

Labels: ,

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


Congrats! The house looks beautiful!

It is going to sell fast. If I lived in Canada I would so buy it!
 

OMG I love your bedroom! And your bathroom! Your house is beautiful.

Hope it sells fast. :)
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  March 20, 2009
 

Your house looks wonderful Karla ~ I hope that you get a buyer very soon!
I love the Simpsons picture ~ that is what we are like too (most of the time ha ha !!).
Take care ~ love and hugs Tabitha XXX
Posted by Blogger Tabitha :  March 20, 2009
 

Hi Karla,
I enjoy your blog. I was wondering if you were going to respond to your FAQ blog that you posted a little while back?
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  March 20, 2009
 

Verry niccce! I think you will sell it in a heartbeat. Then you can put an offer that that house you love so much!
 

Great idea and maybe that fab house will still be on the market :)

Teresa
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  March 20, 2009
 

oh so nice, I am sure it will sell fast. so beautiful my style too!!
 

I wish I could hire you to clean my house. Your place is unbelievable!

Best of luck with the sale!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  March 21, 2009
 

God luck!
Posted by Blogger Amanda :  March 21, 2009
 

Um, yeah, that's awkward, the whole "god luck" thing I just posted. Meant good luck, but a little prayer never hurt with toddlers and realtors.
Posted by Blogger Amanda :  March 21, 2009
 

I am absolutely in awe of your cleaning ability. I've got a big dog and two little boys and there's no way in hell I could ever even get near what you have done. Well done, house looks fantastic.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  March 22, 2009
 

Your house in beautiful and i wish you all the luck for a speedy sale.

Love,
Amanda x
Posted by Blogger Amanda :  March 23, 2009
 

hey..a little off topic, well alot but for reals, where's Dawn? Can't you just let us know that she's cool but just taking a break of blogging or something??
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  March 23, 2009
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Friday, March 20, 2009




Recently
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Friday, March 13, 2009
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Thursday, March 05, 2009
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Friday, February 13, 2009