Broken
by Karla ° Thursday, April 30, 2009
If
{
1 annual dog exam +
14 doses of Otoclean ear cleaning solution for an ear infection +
1 bottle of ear drops for an infected dog ear +
6 month's worth of heartworm medication +
20 pills to tranquilize a 90lb dog that resists all medicine +
1 thermometer up the ass for good measure= $319.76.
}

AND
{
A drugged Samson can still kick my ass when I try and put medicine in his ear and I need to thank my lucky stars that I have no broken bones and all my teeth still intact and need to purchase 66 more tranquilizer tablets and pay the Vet another $41.06.
}

AND
{
Emergency visit to the Vet after discovering Samson painfully limping and unable to make it up and down stairs reveals my insane dog broke his toe and needs a giant bottle of pain killers and I need to dish out another $135.49.
}

And
{
When the grand total in two days = $500

}

Then
{
Samson = one lucky mofo of a dog that has not yet been sent to the glue factory in the sky.
}

END IF

Labels:

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


Aw, he is one lucky dog to have such fabulous owners. Hope he gets well soon!
 

he is so sweet i could kiss his face. :( my dog is sick too. 1 vet visit, iv fluids, antibiotics, anti nausea shot, blood work, stool cultures = 450.00 I could just cry. Then this morning he is sorta on track to becoming his old self again, and it was all worth it. :) hope samson feels better soon!
Posted by Anonymous Shawna :  April 30, 2009
 

But he is so cute Karla!
Posted by Blogger Amanda :  April 30, 2009
 

Awww poor sweet heart!
 

ps. he probably needs some extra special cheese this week.
 

He is so sweet ~ and worth every penny I am sure (although you probably won't agree right at this moment ha ha !!).
Love and hugs Tab XXXX
Posted by Blogger Tabitha :  April 30, 2009
 

I`am a dog,no more Vet, Just give me beer too, I need to wash that pizza down human,,LOL
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  April 30, 2009
 

Anonymous,,Barc`
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  April 30, 2009
 

Then he can blame the toe on the beer,LOL,,Barc
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  April 30, 2009
 

I love the blog post as pseudocode logic :)
Posted by Anonymous marty :  May 01, 2009
 

awww poor samson
Posted by Blogger Unknown :  May 02, 2009
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Thursday, April 30, 2009




Recently
Monday, April 27, 2009
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Friday, April 17, 2009
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Monday, April 13, 2009
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Monday, April 06, 2009