With mixed emotions
by Karla ° Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Labels:

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


Congratulations! I am sure it won't be easy to leave your home, it also marks a brand-new adventure! Wishing you all the best in your new place!
Posted by Anonymous Hilary :  May 20, 2009
 

Congratulations! Of course there will be mixed emotions, with all of the years and memories, whether good or bad that have filled the walls of your home, but this only means a new start in a new home to build many more memories for your family. I'm sure 10 years from now, you'll love your new home even more than this one.
Good luck with the house shopping! I hope you guys find all that you're looking for!
Posted by Anonymous Krystle :  May 20, 2009
 

Congrats! And hope you find the perfect home.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  May 20, 2009
 

I'm so happy for you both ~ your perfect new home will be just around the corner waiting for you.
l,
Amanda x
Posted by Blogger Amanda :  May 20, 2009
 

Hooray! Have you bought a new one yet? Email me with details!
Posted by Blogger Carly Foster :  May 20, 2009
 

Yay!
Posted by Anonymous Heather :  May 20, 2009
 

Ooooh! Yay!
Posted by Blogger ccr in MA :  May 20, 2009
 

Congratulations! Yay!

I am sooo jealous. We're going on three months on the market.
Posted by Anonymous stacey :  May 21, 2009
 

That is great news Karla!

Can't wait to see the new house!
 

¡¡¡Felicidades...!!!

¡¡¡Se acabó el estrés de tener siempre la casa limpia!!!
Posted by Anonymous Susana :  May 21, 2009
 

yay!!

(even if i am super jealous because mine hasn't sold yet!)
Posted by Blogger Ali :  May 25, 2009
 

I can understand the fact that you have mixed emotions ~ but congratulations anyway!
The start of a whole new exciting chapter in your lives.
Love and big Hugs Tab XXXX
Posted by Anonymous Tabitha :  May 26, 2009
 

Congratulations Karla
I wish you and your Family the Best in your new home. Did you Get one yet? well anyway I know it will be hard to leave your first home together, I was so sad when I left my First home But I was really looking forward to starting new Memories. Good Luck to you and your family.
Posted by Blogger Touch Of Grace :  May 30, 2009
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Wednesday, May 20, 2009




Recently
Monday, May 18, 2009
Friday, May 15, 2009
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Monday, May 11, 2009
Tuesday, May 05, 2009
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Monday, April 27, 2009
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Friday, April 17, 2009