Pesky
by Karla ° Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Mark was running late for work this morning and just as he was about to walk out the front door I noticed a spot on his shirt.

After pointing it out to him, he dashed up the stairs to change mumbling something about how the stain must have gotten there from going through the washer and dryer so often.

Because we all know how notorious those pesky washer and dryers are for
depositing mysterious stains on our clothes.

Personally, I think it was that pesky pizza he ate for lunch last week.

Labels:

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


mmmmmmmmm pizza!
 

I hate it when that damn washer keeps putting stains on my shirts!

Why, just the other day I pulled out some clothes, only to find purple crayon on some of them! Now, if that wasn't the washer and its accomplice in crime, the dryer, then who's fault was it?
Posted by Blogger Gina :  July 31, 2007
 

it was probbaly the magic elf. he's the one that does all the stuff like that at our house anyway.
Posted by Blogger k8 :  July 31, 2007
 

i spelled probably wrong. wah.
Posted by Blogger k8 :  July 31, 2007
 

DUDE -
(first of all, thank you for letting me know you visited!)

My stupid washer leaves little oil-like marks all over my clothes. I blame the hard water, but now I know -
it's your husband's pizza.
Posted by Blogger karengreeners :  July 31, 2007
 

did the dog eat his homework too?? hee hee
 

I am going to have to agree with Mark on this one. I swear I take clothes out of the dryer, and they have mysterious stains on them.
Posted by Blogger Christy :  July 31, 2007
 

My dryer ate my bathing suit, and left funny marks all over it. Later, I was told you shouldn't dry your bathing suit. Oh well...
Posted by Blogger Christi :  August 01, 2007
 

I believe Bill Clintons lawyer tried to use that same defense. ;-)
Posted by Blogger Scott :  August 01, 2007
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Tuesday, July 31, 2007




Recently
Monday, July 30, 2007
Friday, July 27, 2007
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Monday, July 23, 2007
Friday, July 20, 2007
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Tuesday, July 17, 2007