Jam-Packed September
by Karla ° Saturday, September 15, 2007
September is a busy month for our family. My mom, dad and I all celebrate our birthdays in September. My dad just turned 50 and my mom is turning 40 again for the eleventh year in a row. The first time she turned 40 my dad threw a birthday bash for her and put a giant sign on the front lawn that wished her a Happy 40th Birthday and said she was passed her expiry date so he was trading her in for two 20’s.

My mom's age must be starting to catching up with her though. It’s been weeks since she has danced on top of a table.

Next week my nephew will be celebrating his first birthday, Mark and I will be celebrating our fourth wedding anniversary and then the week after that, I turn 28. I am approaching 30 and I still love cereal just as much as when I was five.

When it comes to birthdays around here, we celebrate a "birthday week" and last night mine started extra early.

Labels: ,

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


Happy Birthday. I like that flower pic. They really seem to jump out of the picture.
 

Pretty flowers, I love fall flower arrangements...deep oranges, sunflowers...OH!! I love fall.

Happy Birthday. Enjoy your celebrations=)
Posted by Blogger Donna :  September 15, 2007
 

An early happy birthday to you too. When is yours? Just wondering because I turn 29 Friday the 21st.
Posted by Blogger Unknown :  September 15, 2007
 

Oh another libra! I love those flowers too! I'll be 34 on the 26th of this month, and my siblings all have Sept bdays. Add anniversaries galore, & we have a party filled month. Isn't september great?!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  September 15, 2007
 

Happy Birthday!

We also do a birthday week thing. You get your way for the two-week period straddling your birthday. It's AWESOME.
 

Happy (early?) Birthday my dearest Karla!
Posted by Blogger Gina :  September 15, 2007
 

Happy Pre-Birthday! I just turned 29, and I can honestly say that I love cereal even more now than I did when I was five!

August is our month full of birthdays and stuff. It's tiring, isn't it?
Posted by Blogger Christi :  September 16, 2007
 

Happy upcoming birthday! I loved 30, but am not too sure about 31 yet :-)
Posted by Blogger M :  September 16, 2007
 

Beautiful flowers!!! Enjoy your birthday. My dad's was yesterday..
 

The flowers are beautiful! I love fall flowers...and spring flowers...and summer flowers~

Enjoy your birthday week!
Posted by Blogger Poppy :  September 17, 2007
 

De-lurking to say Happy Birthday early. The Mister and I also celebrate a birthday week. My birthday is at the beginning of the week and his is at the very end, thus resulting in a muchly fun filled week with way too much cake and other celebratory things...
 

Happy birthday! I wish you a fantastic year!
Posted by Blogger H :  September 17, 2007
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Saturday, September 15, 2007




Recently
Friday, September 14, 2007
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Monday, September 10, 2007
Saturday, September 08, 2007
Thursday, September 06, 2007
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Monday, September 03, 2007
Saturday, September 01, 2007