The Great Photo Challenge
by Karla ° Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Angie, photography guru and personal photo trainer extraordinaire (seriously, it’s like having your very own personal trainer, except for photos, and she’s free. Also? She won’t yell at you for eating cookies) is hosting the Great Photo Challenge.

One randomly selected winner will receive their choice of either a $100 B&H Photo gift certificate or a $100 Future Shop gift card. All you have to do is snap of a photo of a cool landmark in a unique and interesting way. Think cool angles, sun cast shadows, city skylines, moonlit towers, endless skyscrapers, fancy Romanesque-style churches, etc.

Although I’m not eligible to win, this is my entry. For this shot, I laid on the ground to try and capture the endless height of the windmill.


Ok, I'm just going to go ahead and stop talking about the time I laid in the dirt at a Nuclear Power Park to take a picture of a giant windmill and how I'm now blaming all the extra radiation in my brain for the time I went to Wal-Mart and waited in a line up for like, ever, before the cashier rang up $187.56 worth of god only knows what totally unnecessary stuff was in that pile because I swear I only went to buy diapers only to discover that I had left my wallet in my camera bag, which was at home, which caused me to totally want to fall over and go to sleep and pretend like it was all just a horrible Wal-Mart nightmare. But then I remembered that shopping there IS a nightmare and, um, oh, right! I'm supposed to stop talking because $100 gift card is up for grabs, and in the words of my personal photography hero herself, Go! Click! Upload! Send! Win! Yay!

* UPDATE: Correction notice. The contest prize is your choice of a $100 gift card from either B&H Photo or Future Shop.

Labels:

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


I'm just trying to think of what I should shoot...
Posted by Blogger Angella :  November 12, 2008
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Wednesday, November 12, 2008




Recently
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Sunday, November 09, 2008
Friday, November 07, 2008
Friday, October 31, 2008
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Friday, October 17, 2008
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Tuesday, October 14, 2008