The Dictator
by Karla ° Tuesday, October 14, 2008
We began our day at the local Nuclear Power park, because where else can one ponder the state of the economy, the crumbling stock market and the Canadian Election than directly next to a mammoth-sized nuclear reactor?

Oh! The irony.


I thought a fun day at the park would be a good time to explain to Nate about the importance of exercising our right to vote, and how today is the Canadian Federal Election and that the Liberal sign on our front lawn that he loves to push and hit and poke is the Government party I'm voting for.

And then I took him to our local voting station, and he totally had the mother of all tantrums and threw himself on the floor after I cast my ballot and told him that we were done colouring and had to leave the pencil for the next person to vote.

Apparently, my toddler favours a dictatorship. But only if he can wear his Mommy's fuzzy red slippers.

Labels:

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


My little one loves to put on my slippers and shoes too ~ he will even try on my high heels! (he can walk in these better than i can) :D
I really like Nate's shorter hair ~ it suits him.

love,
Amanda x
Posted by Blogger Amanda :  October 14, 2008
 

Love the slippers ~ he looks so sweet!!
It looks so beautiful in that first picture with Nate ~ Canada sure is pretty!
love and hugs XXXXXX
Posted by Blogger Tabitha :  October 14, 2008
 

What? Your Toddler thrown tantrums?

I SO CANNOT RELATE.

Hahahahahahahaha!

HA!

They could take over the world if they only knew how to go about it.
Posted by Blogger Angella :  October 14, 2008
 

Good luck with your election. I want to learn about how the parliamentary system works. It's one of those things we never learned in school, but it seems kind of important if I want to be at least semi informed about the world.
Posted by Blogger Unknown :  October 15, 2008
 

Man, I was thinking that kid had big feet!

So, you guys really have to pack on that many pieces of clothes to go outside already? Wow! I wore jeans today, but it was mostly b/c I really, REALLY need to shave my legs! I was hot, too, really hot.
Posted by Blogger Christi :  October 15, 2008
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Tuesday, October 14, 2008




Recently
Monday, October 13, 2008
Thursday, October 09, 2008
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Monday, October 06, 2008
Saturday, October 04, 2008
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Friday, September 26, 2008
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Monday, September 22, 2008
Sunday, September 21, 2008