Viva La Juicy
by Karla ° Thursday, April 16, 2009
This may very well be the most delectable scent on the planet. I got a free sample of Viva La Juicy from Sephora a little while ago and that is when my ten-year love affair with Clinique’s Happy perfume came to a screeching halt.

Viva La Juicy’s fruity floral scent reminds me of summer and it’s the most yummy and long-lasting perfume I have ever worn. I never actually bought a bottle though because, well, you know, this whole wanting to buy a bigger house thing sort of puts a damper on carefree spending, but then Mark sent me a text on Tuesday telling me he had a surprise for me and came home with a giant bottle "just because he loves me."

Well, that and he likes his women Juicy.

I married a total romantic, eh?

Labels:

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


An $85 bottle of perfume. Nice.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  April 16, 2009
 

i Have been on a mission for a new scent for a while and nothing stands out. The one I want someone else has and I dont want to steal hers, and I want it subtle but not too subtle and possibly fruity since I like to cook and uggggg I'm jealous you found a scent that easily!
 

And also, how fun is it to say VIVA LA JUICY
ahahahah cracks me up!
 

What a great surprise ~ i love perfume!
My husband should take a tip from Mark...!

l,
Amanda x
Posted by Blogger Amanda :  April 16, 2009
 

OH MY GOSH! Can I please have a Mark? Please help me find one! I'll even take one HALF as good as your Mark! PLEASE HELP ME!
Posted by Anonymous Colleen :  April 16, 2009
 

Wow ~ that sounds great ~ I have never heard of it before.
I too loved the Clinique perfumes.
Mark is so sweet ~ but then again, I think that you totally deserve it.
Love and hugs Tab XXXX
Posted by Blogger Tabitha :  April 16, 2009
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Thursday, April 16, 2009




Recently
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Monday, April 13, 2009
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Monday, April 06, 2009
Sunday, April 05, 2009
Friday, April 03, 2009
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Monday, March 30, 2009
Friday, March 27, 2009