Pretty = FAIL!
by Karla ° Friday, August 14, 2009
So tonight Mark, Nate and I were sitting on our porch enjoying a compelling game of “I Spy With my Little Eye,” which was really cute, actually because Mark and I would spy something green (tree) or furry (Samson) and when it was Nate’s turn to spy something for us he was all, “I spy a black car!” Or, “I spy a flower!” Talk about an efficient kid. Screw the whole suspense of guessing and just get to the point already!

Anyway, when it was Mark’s turn again, he said, “I spy something pretty. Do you see anything pretty Nate?” And he meant to be all nice and get Nate to call his Mom pretty, but do you know what Nate responded? People, my kid said he did not see anything pretty and that he needed a pair of glasses to find it.

I think that totally classifies as a FAIL!

Labels: ,

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


OMG that is the funniest thing!! I am sure Nate believes you are beautiful..... :)
 

Off topic here but when you bought your camera, how did you decide to go with Canon and not Nikon?
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  August 17, 2009
 

Yes, definatly deserves a FAIL. That is too funny. If it makes you feel better I often get "I love you Mommy..and dinosaurs!"
 

Nate is such a sweetheart!
Posted by Blogger Amanda :  August 19, 2009
 

He's a comic!
Posted by Blogger Amanda :  August 22, 2009
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Friday, August 14, 2009




Recently
Monday, August 10, 2009
Friday, August 07, 2009
Saturday, August 01, 2009
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Tuesday, July 07, 2009
Tuesday, June 23, 2009