Ow! My Balls!
by Karla ° Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Samson is not the most graceful dog on planet Earth. In the span of a year and half, our dog has evolved from a cute as a bug’s ear, six pound glutton of snuggles into a goliath-sized plunderer of pillows.

He is also special because his head is made of rocks. And since he likes to be wherever the humans are, we don’t even bother closing our bedroom door anymore because he will continuously ram his great big giant dog head into the door until someone opens it for him. And then by the time you turn around to go back to bed, he has already managed to steal your spot and fluff your pillows and rearrange the blankets just so for his morning nap.

Last weekend my brother and his fiancée came to visit. They are used to sleeping in on the weekends, but morning time around here starts at around 6:00am thanks to the addition of a tiny human that insists on eating the very second he wakes up and because we forgot the door to our guest room doesn’t shut properly and maybe also because we think it's funny, we unleashed Samson on them as soon as he finished his morning pee.

So Samson proceeded to barrel up the stairs at breakneck speed and use his big dog head to bang down their bedroom door before making like superman and lunging onto the bed to greet whatever humans were peacefully sleeping on its surface, or, land directly on my brothers crotch. Since his head is made of rocks, either option suited him just fine and apparently, Samson chose the latter.

Sorry little bro! You didn’t really need those pesky external male genitalia parts anyways did you?

And because Nate does not understand what having 85 lbs of dog landing on your balls feels like, he found it all very funny.


Mark imitating the sound Samson’s big dog head makes when he rams it into a closed door.

Labels: , , ,

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


okay, he's laughing so hard i bet he peed his pants!
Posted by Blogger Mama T :  June 12, 2007
 

Oh...so cute! Is there anything better in this world than the sound of your baby boy laughing??? I think not!

I have a video of Zander sitting in his bumbo when he was about 5.5 - 6 months old, and he was laughing like a madman because I was playing peek-a-boo with him...this video of Nate reminds me so much of that...I should really post it one day...it's like 3 minutes long, but it has me in tears of laughter everytime I see it!
Posted by Blogger Cate :  June 12, 2007
 

That is the cutest thing ever!!! Nate is so adorable :-)
Posted by Blogger Amber :  June 12, 2007
 

ahahaha hahahahaha hahahaha that's the funniest video ever hahahahaha :P
Posted by Blogger Unknown :  June 12, 2007
 

HAHAHA haaaahaaaa! That is hilarious!
Posted by Blogger Gina :  June 12, 2007
 

That laughter is contagious!
Posted by Blogger Unknown :  June 12, 2007
 

oh sweet baby laugh! He thought that was just the best thing in the WORLD!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  June 12, 2007
 

Your heart would be made of stone if that did not bring a smile to your face. thank you for brightening my day and making me remember how great it is to hear a baby laugh.

Good thing Nate has a diaper on, he is peeing his pants as well.
 

Oh my, that video is SO adorable!
Posted by Blogger Heather Plett :  June 12, 2007
 

That video just made me and my toddler laugh outloud.
Posted by Blogger Alena :  June 12, 2007
 

I was just super pissed off at the world and played that video and it make it all so much better. What a sweet little laugh! He is precious.
Posted by Blogger Stephanie :  June 12, 2007
 

i remember those tiny baby laughs. that is sooooooo cute. now my kid just laughs at me because i'm stupid not because i'm funny
 

That is the funniest video I have seen in ages. Thank you for sharing it.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  June 12, 2007
 

Adorable!
Posted by Blogger Christy :  June 12, 2007
 

Oh my gosh - that is the most precious thing I've ever heard! What a ray of light that little boy is! He is so, so happy - you and Mark have done GOOD, Karla! :)
Posted by Blogger Megan :  June 12, 2007
 

That was beyond infectious! Now I can't stop laughing. Nobody can understand why I want to keep having baby after baby after baby...That's the reason right there. Nate is such a happy baby!
Posted by Blogger Christi :  June 13, 2007
 

Is it weird that I found Mark's imitation just as funny as Nate did? You've sure got your hands full with all those boys!
Posted by Blogger H :  June 13, 2007
 

My daughter (20 months) is making me play the video over and over, she thinks Nates laugh is wonderful!
Posted by Blogger Unknown :  June 15, 2007
 

Oh Karla, that is the most beautiful thing ever! I couldn't help smile from ear to ear! Nate is adorable and I can only imagine the happiness he brings to your lives. Hugs from me to you.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  June 18, 2007
 

Karla ~ I only discovered your blog this evening after seeing your beautiful angel on Youtube.

You are amazing.

I am so happy that you have been given Nate and that video of him is sooooo adorable!!!

You have a talent with writing and I am so glad that I sat and read your blog from start to end.

Thanks for sharing.

Vanessa x
Posted by Blogger Vanessa x :  July 02, 2007
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Tuesday, June 12, 2007




Recently
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Friday, June 08, 2007
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Monday, June 04, 2007
Friday, June 01, 2007
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Monday, May 28, 2007
Friday, May 25, 2007
Tuesday, May 22, 2007