Home
by Karla ° Monday, January 26, 2009
Although I'm home, my feet keep trying to dig their way into the softest sand that has ever be-speckled my toes despite the fact that I'm now bundled in a hoodie and 17 pairs of pants. And as I’m browsing through my photos, I keep double checking that I didn’t take home the wrong camera because I do not even recognize the colour of my non-white skin.

I have much to write about, but for the moment, I need to be 100% enamoured with my son while I try and figure out how he went from a barely two-year-old toddler to a sentence-speaking teenager in one week.

B, I love you to pieces. Thank you for taking the keys to my humble little home here in this small corner of the Internet while I was away. If there is one motto that I have in life, it is that ideas are up for debate, but people are not. And that is all I will say about that for now.

Also? Friends? Mark and I totally went to a disco and did the Blue Clues mixer dance on a completely empty dance floor because we are classy crazy drunks. I don't remember.

Labels:

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


Oh! I can't wait to read more about it! And see photos! Glad you're home safe and totally jealous of your real tan.
Posted by Blogger Hilary :  January 26, 2009
 

Great to have you back!!!
I too can't wait to hear all about it and see photos!!!
It was wonderful to meet B while you were away ~ hope she decides to do her own blog ~ I would definitly visit!!!
Take care ~ love and big hugs Tabitha XXXXX
Posted by Blogger Tabitha :  January 26, 2009
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Monday, January 26, 2009




Recently
Friday, January 23, 2009
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Monday, January 19, 2009
Friday, January 16, 2009
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Thursday, January 08, 2009
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Friday, January 02, 2009
Wednesday, December 31, 2008