Blast from the Past: I don't even know where
by Karla ° Sunday, May 31, 2009
Since we're on the topic of the good old college days, these photos were taken, um, I don’t even know where we stayed. Look at me. Does it look like I am capable of remembering details like where I slept for a week?

One of these guys was my best friend who started dating someone who didn’t like me so that was the end of that friendship and the other guy went on to become a totally ripped body builder. At least that's what his Facebook profile says.

These photos are the epitome of my adventure in Mineral Engineering and Geophysics; mud-coated Dr. Martens, Professors jamming on their guitar and red eyes from, clearly, all the studying we did.

Somehow, of this wickedly awesome bunch, I graduated on the Honour Roll top of the class. Shocking, I know.

Labels:

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


Looking back at my university photos makes me feel a bit sad. I can't pinpoint the reason exactly.
Posted by Blogger Shauna :  May 31, 2009
 

Thanks for sharing ~ i enjoyed looking at them Karla.
l,
Amanda x
Posted by Blogger Amanda :  May 31, 2009
 

I love looking back at old photos too ~ the good old days!!
Love these blasts from the past Karla ~ am off to catch up some more.
Love and hugs Tab XXXX
Posted by Blogger Tabitha :  June 05, 2009
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Sunday, May 31, 2009




Recently
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Monday, May 18, 2009
Friday, May 15, 2009
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Monday, May 11, 2009
Tuesday, May 05, 2009
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Monday, April 27, 2009