She Soars
by Karla ° Saturday, May 14, 2005

“We are not Humans beings on a spiritual journey; we’re spiritual beings on a human journey.”

This quote by Rev. Glen Eagle inspired me to write this poem for Ava.

She Soars

Soar past the boundaries of a world where we can’t embrace
Begin your endless journey in a better place
Soar above the clouds up high
Don’t look back, don’t begin to cry
The sands of time will continue to flow
My little angel, I want you to know
I won’t forget

Soar to where the angels play
Up to the Heavens where we’ll meet someday
Soar to where you can rest peacefully
You are so pure,
You are so free
The waves will still crash upon the shore
My little angel forever more
I won’t forget

Soar to a place full of happiness
You are to perfect for all of this
Soar up high, don’t wait for me
In my heart you’ll forever be
The sun will still shine
The sun will still set
But I promise you my little angel, I won’t forget




Labels: ,

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


Beauty from pain. And sniffles over here.
Posted by Blogger Anvilcloud :  May 14, 2005
 

That was beautiful. You have a real talent for that, of course, you had a deep subject that meant a lot to you, too.
Posted by Blogger Christi :  May 14, 2005
 

That was beautiful!

*HUGS*
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  May 14, 2005
 

Sweet Sweet Angel indeed! Tears and hugs from me to you.
Posted by Blogger Cuppa :  May 14, 2005
 

beautiful!
Posted by Blogger k8 :  May 15, 2005
 

That was beautiful.
 

what a beautiful little sweet thing!! i am so thankful you at least got to hold her.
I love that poem.
Posted by Blogger gina :  May 16, 2005
 

That was so beautiful. Im crying just reading it. You have a great talent. She is so beautiful.
Posted by Blogger Tammy :  May 19, 2005
 

That was very beautiful, and so was your baby girl. I can't even imagine what you have been through.
Posted by Blogger Kat :  June 01, 2005
 

Everytime I read your poem, I cry. Love to you, Karla.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  September 21, 2007
 

Ava is gorgeous and the poem is beautifully touching.
HUGS to you darling from Sylvie, Lilike & Lockes Mommy.
www.dirtydiaperclub.com/sylviessweeties
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  October 22, 2007
 

This is beautiful.....and has touched me deeply as I sit here and think of my little lost baby. I feel numb, peaceful and thankful all at the same time......
Thank you for sharing this poem from your heart.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  January 16, 2008
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Saturday, May 14, 2005




Recently
Friday, May 13, 2005
Thursday, May 12, 2005
Wednesday, May 11, 2005
Sunday, May 01, 2005
Sunday, May 01, 2005
Sunday, May 01, 2005