Mini Blind Massacre
by Karla ° Friday, November 10, 2006
I love that my dog rings a bell to let me know when he has to potty, I really do, but he sort of missed the boat on the whole gentle nose nudging thing and prefers to use the solid rigidness of his cranium to propel the mini blinds the bell is attached to into orbit so that they can come crashing down with a force equal to that of a torpedo on a mission of destruction, except in this case, it’s just a massive dog head doing all the carnage.

My poor mini blinds.

Labels: ,

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


Animals are funny, aren't they? That's so funny!
Posted by Blogger Unknown :  November 10, 2006
 

There is something about dog and mini blinds that just don't go together. My parent's dog completely destroyed their mini blinds. Just for the heck of it.
Posted by Blogger Gina :  November 10, 2006
 

My little dog can also trash the mini-blinds in about two seconds!

Funny video. That was you talking?


Peace,

Thailand Gal
~*~*~
 

Actually that would have been my husband doing Samson's voice over...
Posted by Blogger karla :  November 10, 2006
 

That made my day ... he's so funny :)
Posted by Blogger Sandra :  November 10, 2006
 

My dog does the same thing. Except the first time he rings the bell gentle..then if he doesn't see that we are coming quick enough he rings it again, this time only harder! It is the funniest thing ever!!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  November 10, 2006
 

Ha,ha,ha..You should keep adjusting the height of the bell and blinds. Just to mess with him..
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  November 10, 2006
 

really cute! :)
 

That is so funny.. and quite amazing. I have heard of dogs using potty bells but have never seen it live ... until today. :-)
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  November 11, 2006
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Friday, November 10, 2006




Recently
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Friday, October 27, 2006
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Monday, October 23, 2006
Saturday, October 21, 2006