Good Morning
by Karla ° Saturday, March 10, 2007
Nate’s cold finally seems to be getting better, and it's about time because clearly, sleeping in an upright position for the past week to keep the flow of baby boogers at bay has been the most arduous of tasks for my congested little half-pint.

In other news, I’m so glad my parents are back in the country because I have been harbouring some news deep inside that I’ve been wanting to share, but it’s something that I wanted my mom to hear from me directly before schlepping into her home late last night after a long flight and turning on the computer and being the last to know because this news will totally lift the crushing weight that I deposited and left sitting directly on top of her pulsing coronary arteries.

This is for you McGrandparents. Your Grandson, unlike your Daughter, but much like your Son-in-Law, appears to love the camera. I think this will be a good morning for you indeed!



Labels: ,

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


He is SO. INSANELY. ADORABLE.
Posted by Blogger Jezer :  March 10, 2007
 

What a nice video to see first thing in the morning! If the McGrandparents are anything like my parents around babies, they will be totally thrilled!
Posted by Blogger Jules :  March 10, 2007
 

Oh my goodness! What a charmer!
 

Cute! Cute! Cute! Sure made me smile on this dreary rainy morning. Thanks
Posted by Blogger Cuppa :  March 10, 2007
 

I love it! Do you use your regular camera for those, or do you have a video camera? We have both, but I can't figure out how to get any of them on the computer. Of course, for the video camera, I need to get a wire or something...
Posted by Blogger Christi :  March 10, 2007
 

Such a wonderful video to wake up to. Thank you for continuing to share them with us.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  March 10, 2007
 

Look at those cheeks! I just want to pinch them! (well, not really pinch them, but you know what I mean!)
Posted by Blogger Gina :  March 10, 2007
 

Oh my gosh, what a little cutie. I'm so glad his cold is subsiding and he's feeling more like himself! What a funny little guy.
Posted by Blogger Pixie :  March 10, 2007
 

oh the cuteness!! :) he just gets even cuter by the day, if that's possible :P
Posted by Blogger Unknown :  March 10, 2007
 

What a little ladies' man! He sure knows how to work that little grin! So adorable.
Also, I don't think ads would take away from your blog. So many blogs these days have them that I barely see them anymore. Go for it, and soon you'll be rolling in dough! :)
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  March 10, 2007
 

Is it wrong that I just watched this again and had to literally hold myself down so I wouldn't go get Cole out of the bed to snuggle with!?
Posted by Blogger Christi :  March 10, 2007
 

And what a good morning it is. A million dollars would not make me any happier.
Mcgrandma
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  March 11, 2007
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Saturday, March 10, 2007




Recently
Friday, March 09, 2007
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Monday, March 05, 2007
Friday, March 02, 2007
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Friday, February 23, 2007
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Wednesday, February 14, 2007