Like Father Like Son
by Karla ° Saturday, March 17, 2007
I just love seeing Nate’s personality develop and evolve each and every day. I especially love when he does something that I can instantly relate as an inherited trait from his mom or his dad.

Like when he burps – that’s totally from Mark because I refuse to admit I am capable of expelling noises that loud out of my body.

Lately, he has been rather talkative and this must also be a trait from his father who, had he not chosen a career path in computers, should have been a politician or a sneaky car salesman because he could sell bottled rainbows and sunshine to the grumpy.

And being the Daddy’s boy that he is, Nate also loves spending endless hours of enthusiastic gooing and cooing and impassioned babbles about, oh, I don’t know, probably how much he loves boobs. I kid you not, if he is screaming and wailing and flailing his baby limbs uncontrollably with earth shattering distress, all I have to do is show my boobs and his eyes light up and whatever was so upsetting is instantly forgotten.

Ironically, this tactic works well with his father too.


....

Nate Makes a Very Important Public Service Announcement:

Labels: ,

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


LOL - especially at the end when the dog walks up. The look on his face is awesome.
Posted by Blogger Me :  March 17, 2007
 

I am exactly the same way about bodily noises, Karla. If I didn't have to admit it, no one would ever know.

Look at that guy! It is just so amazing how fast they grow!
Posted by Blogger Gina :  March 17, 2007
 

Oh, how funny! I sure do wish your videos were longer, though. He's just so cute, I could watch him for hours! And I think it would've been especially funny if the doggie had given him a big slurp. LOL.
Posted by Blogger Jules :  March 17, 2007
 

Definitely got a man on your hands there! My hubby is computer geek too but has definite potential for being a salesmen. I am all for it...better money.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  March 17, 2007
 

He is growing up so fast!

I miss baby coo's. I am now into the stage, of "where did you learn that word?" LOL!!
Posted by Blogger Donna :  March 17, 2007
 

Man, is he ever handsome! And articulate!

I can totally relate to the boobs as a cure-all. It still works on my 14-month old (and his 34-year-old dad).
Posted by Blogger Jezer :  March 17, 2007
 

Cole heard that and is now talking back...

I, personally, show off the bodily noises I can make...but that's b/c I'm gross!
Posted by Blogger Christi :  March 17, 2007
 

I copied you.
Posted by Blogger Christi :  March 17, 2007
 

*giggle* Males...no matter what age love the boobs :)
Posted by Blogger Poppy :  March 17, 2007
 

My daughter just had a conversation with your son as he made his announcement.

Too cute he is.
Posted by Blogger Amanda :  March 18, 2007
 

By the way, you’ve been tagged by me.

But here’s my disclaimer: If you have been tagged by me and think this is a really lame thing to do, then that’s OK! Really! While I love being tagged, I hate imposing content on other people.
Posted by Blogger Jezer :  March 18, 2007
 

So very cute. I love when they start to babble, before you know it your son will be walking around saying oh shit mommy (yes brandon does that). Talking is good though, this morning he let me know ever so sweetly that he had poopoo poopoo pooopoooooo. Nater is getting cuter by the moment. Love the mohawk also, and great to see a guest appearance by the dog.
 

The way the dog come over and checks Nate out and the look Nate gives the dog back made me laugh out loud. Thank you.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  March 18, 2007
 

So cute! And the faux-hawk is gorgeous!

Isn't it amazing watching him do all these new things? I remember when my oldest was Nate's age, I just couldn't believe everything he started to do/discover!

Cate
Posted by Blogger Cate :  March 18, 2007
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Saturday, March 17, 2007




Recently
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Monday, March 12, 2007
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Friday, March 09, 2007
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Monday, March 05, 2007
Friday, March 02, 2007