Lululemon Reverse Groove Pants
by Karla ° Saturday, March 31, 2007
I have heard rumblings that Lululemon pants have a unique ability to make you look like a walking product of airbrushed perfection. So when a new store opened up nearby this morning, I decided to check it out.

I walked into the store and a salesgirl asked, “Can I help you?” And I said, “I have birthed two babies. I want something that will make my ass look fabulous.”

She said, “I have just the thing.”

And she was right. My new Reverse Groove pants are like slipping on an orgasm, only I don’t have to bother showering first.

Here's hoping your ass has a fabulous day, too.

Labels: ,

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


Where do you get your search window below?
Posted by Blogger Anvilcloud :  March 31, 2007
 

You know...I've been stubbornly refusing to become one of the many lululemon girls that wander Vancouver, but you seriously have me reconsidering!
Posted by Blogger cinnalily :  April 01, 2007
 

I, too, have birthed 2 babies and need a complete body suit to cover up all the fat that I have lying around. Maybe these clothes will do the trick!
Posted by Blogger Kate :  April 01, 2007
 

Hey! I just got a pair of Lululemon pants too and LOVE them. Aren't they awesome?
Posted by Blogger Bearca :  April 02, 2007
 

i have 26 pairs of lulu lemon pants. they know they get my money thats for sure. and i have a total of 4 of the reverse grooves. it takes away a fat ishy day and makes it into a happy bum day.
Posted by Blogger MarlaSinger :  April 02, 2007
 

My ass thanks you so much for the recommendation.

They are fabulous pants, it is like getting a butt lift for under $100.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  April 02, 2007
 

MSeems as if I would have to travel for hours from where I am to get to a retailer of the fantASStic pants of which you speak. Damn rural living.
Posted by Blogger Amanda :  April 03, 2007
 

I have got to get myself a pair of those.
Posted by Blogger Linda :  April 03, 2007
 

A photo of the pants in action would help convince me they work!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  April 20, 2007
 

Getting to a lululemon store can be difficult as they are not as prevalent as your neighborhood Wal*Mart. Try online at http://lululemonoutlet.com.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  March 23, 2009
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Saturday, March 31, 2007




Recently
Friday, March 30, 2007
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Monday, March 26, 2007
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Monday, March 19, 2007
Saturday, March 17, 2007
Wednesday, March 14, 2007