Big Bad Belly Shots - 32 Weeks
by Karla ° Saturday, November 11, 2006
I spoke too soon when I bragged about being spared from all the painfully annoying symptoms of pregnancy the first time around.

I think I have heartburn, although technically, nothing burns. Instead, the most utterly unpalatable of unpleasantries is happening and my food can’t seem to find a spot to land and quietly decompose in the nether regions of my stomach.

When I say I feel like a cow, I mean it in the most literal sense because not only are we two species capable of producing milk, but apparently, pregnant people and cows both suffer from the scandalously indecent horror of chewed food defying the laws of physics and hurtling itself back up through our esophagus and into our mouths.

Right about now I’m totally envying the cow all four of their stomachs.

Apparently, my stomach could really use the extra storage space.


Labels: ,

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


If you were a cow you would have to worry about four stomachs hurtling food back up through your esophagus and into your mouth..
You are a cute pregnant woman, btw..
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  November 11, 2006
 

You look great, even if you feel a bit on the bovine side.

Wow, 32 weeks!
Posted by Blogger Gina :  November 11, 2006
 

You look adorable!! And I can relate on the heartburn, I'm starting to get some too, ugh!
amberldean.blogspot.com
Posted by Blogger Amber :  November 12, 2006
 

That baby's looking cuter than ever!
Posted by Blogger Linda :  November 12, 2006
 

I just love your belly shots. You always look so beautiful. I can't believe how fast these weeks are just flying by. Your little guy is almost here. For you it probably feels like forever.
Posted by Blogger Tammy :  November 12, 2006
 

I don't miss heartburn AT ALL. I can't believe you're so close! I swear it just seems like last week you said you were prego!
Posted by Blogger Christi :  November 12, 2006
 

It's uch a nice feeling when your weekly countdown is in the singl digits! Not lomg now...you look beautiful, as always. :)
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  November 12, 2006
 

I can't spell. Sorry for defiling your comments with such atrocious typos!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  November 12, 2006
 

You look adorable! I had heartburn, too. Althought what plagued me the most during my last pregnancy is carpal tunnel syndrome. Bizarre, yes. It drove me literally insane.
Posted by Blogger Kate :  November 13, 2006
 

Hate to tell you, but the "feeling like a cow" thing doesn't get much better when you're dripping breast milk all over the place.

You do look beautiful though. :-) It really is getting close now, isn't it?
 

Karla,

You look beautiful!! I can't believe how close you are now!! You contuie to be in my thoughts! Hugs from me to you!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  November 13, 2006
 

You look beautiful!

Wow I am so jealous of your fabulous body!
 

It's amazing to me how gorgeous you continue to look! I'm awed!!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  November 15, 2006
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Saturday, November 11, 2006




Recently
Friday, November 10, 2006
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Friday, October 27, 2006
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Monday, October 23, 2006