Let Him Eat Cake - A Smart Ass Revolution
by Karla ° Friday, June 10, 2005
Either I have married the biggest smart ass on the planet, or the smartest man. I haven’t quite determined which.

The other day while driving through the city in search of ice cream, Mark asked me when the last time the car had an oil change was.

I reminded him it was only a few weeks ago and how I had nagged him for a month to get the oil changed (along with a million other chores) before Ava was born.

His response:


My dear, you don’t nag! Listening to you is like eating cake. Sometimes I like lots of cake, so I don’t do stuff on purpose so I can savor all your glorious cake.

I wasn’t sure if I should call him a smart assed bastard or kiss him.

Damn! I hate when he wins!

Labels: , ,

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


I don't know, but I think he should give Richard some lessons.
Posted by Blogger Unknown :  June 10, 2005
 

gotta love him
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  June 10, 2005
 

I'm going to let Trey read this right now, and MEMORIZE it to use everyday!
Posted by Blogger Christi :  June 10, 2005
 

Aww, Priceless that was. I'm glad you wrote it down so you can come back here to remember it.
I say KISS him for that one. Makes you just melt. So sweet.
Posted by Blogger Tammy :  June 11, 2005
 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  July 27, 2005
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Friday, June 10, 2005




Recently
Wednesday, June 08, 2005
Tuesday, June 07, 2005
Monday, June 06, 2005
Monday, June 06, 2005
Saturday, June 04, 2005
Friday, June 03, 2005
Thursday, June 02, 2005
Wednesday, June 01, 2005
Tuesday, May 31, 2005
Tuesday, May 31, 2005