Love and Letters
by Karla ° Friday, June 10, 2005


My man has lived up to every fantasy a little girl daydreaming about her future husband could wish for.



Thanks you darling, for loving me and being the gentle and caring husband that you are. We truly do walk through life hand in hand, knowing our love is ever growing and ever true.

While digging through our memorabilia box (what a cheeseball I was and still am), I dug up my first love letter to you. I was 16, without a care in the world, except for you and our future together. I know it’s pretty freaky that I still coloured when I was 16, but that’s beside the point. Finding my first love letter has moved me to tears. How did we know so young? I’m so proud how we’ve managed to endure and thrive.


Labels: ,

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


Another beautiful post...thanks so much for sharing such intimate and touching aspects of your life...
Posted by Blogger Book Bums :  June 10, 2005
 

You big romantic nutball! Ewww....gooey stuff! I like your handwriting, though!
Posted by Blogger Christi :  June 11, 2005
 

Amazing! I love it when teenage sweethearts end up together and happy. My parents were like that--still together now at 55, first dated at 15 or 16, married at 18! Sweet pictures, too Karla. I can't believe you have that old love letter. Save that forever!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  June 11, 2005
 

What a beautiful couple. I just love your wedding picture. SO cute, you to are together. You made such a beautiful bride.

Love the letter. I'm glad I'm not the only one who still has the letters I wrote to my husband. It really shows how much love the two of you have for eachother.

Great post, thanks for sharing.
Posted by Blogger Tammy :  June 11, 2005
 

Thanks for visiting my site and commenting. I enjoy hearing from you. I will make sure to wave to Mark when he is in my area. Where exactly will he be?
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Friday, June 10, 2005




Recently
Friday, June 10, 2005
Wednesday, June 08, 2005
Tuesday, June 07, 2005
Monday, June 06, 2005
Monday, June 06, 2005
Saturday, June 04, 2005
Friday, June 03, 2005
Thursday, June 02, 2005
Wednesday, June 01, 2005
Tuesday, May 31, 2005