Bathroom Project Status: Complete!
by Karla ° Thursday, September 8, 2005
Remember the bathroom reno project?

It's finally done!

These sort of things always take forever around here. Mostly, I procastinate, complain about the blisters that bubble up on my hands when I paint, and get way too picky about the accessories and accents. I don’t like matchy matchy stuff, and rather than buying accessories designed to coordinate, I like to add my own flair and imagination when coming up with decorating ideas.

Here is my second attempt at home decorating. Welcome to my main floor itty bitty bathroom.

Before Shot

I know... I know...the calla lilly thing looks lame...

After Shots

The custom order mirror I mentioned in my previous post about this project was returned to Home Depot. It was of terribly poor quality, so we changed up everything and went with this Moroccan inspired mirror from Pier 1.


My new light fixture.


Moroccan inspired lantern accesories. Aren't they just grand? You can put tealights in them.




Had to get my hint of red in there. I just love red! It's such a passionate colour. (Although passion where there are toilets sounds rather frightening doesn't it?)




No bathroom is complete without a trash can!


Labels:

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


Wow great job. I love your decorating style. I think you do a great job.

It reminds me of my style. Love the color on the walls.
 

It would be an honor to pee in your lovely bathroom! :)

I like it!
Posted by Blogger Gina :  September 09, 2005
 

BEAUTIFUL! :)
 

Nice, if you like that sort of thing...
and I DO!
Posted by Blogger Christi :  September 09, 2005
 

I love your new bathroom Karla , when I do mine I will get you to help me decorate.

Love mom
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  September 09, 2005
 

Very nice. I love it. I like the touch of red. Very nice.
Posted by Blogger Tammy :  September 09, 2005
 

So nice! You guys did a great job!:-)
Posted by Blogger Renee :  September 15, 2005
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Thursday, September 08, 2005




Recently
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Friday, September 02, 2005
Thursday, August 25, 2005
Monday, August 22, 2005
Monday, August 22, 2005
Friday, August 19, 2005
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Friday, August 12, 2005
Thursday, August 11, 2005