Thank You
by Karla ° Monday, September 12, 2005
Thank you to everyone who so generously supported me as I prepared for my first official 10km run on September 24th to raise money for the PBSO in Ava’s honour.

Your support and generosity is truly touching. Thanks hardly seems like enough, but I was absolutely speechless after totaling the amount of money raised for this important charity.

Together, with your support, we've managed to raise almost $1100!

Thank you. Truly, from the bottom of my heart.

Your kindness, emails and letters of encouragement and support have been such a huge motivation in helping me reach my goal, and with another 10km under my belt from a practice run last weekend, I know I will complete this run standing proud and tall.

On behalf of Ava, because I know she would be tickled pink to know how many care, thank you again for everything.

We're truly a blessed family to know the love and support of so many.

Labels: ,

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


what a nice comment from the brunette. I totally agree.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  September 12, 2005
 

Hooray to you for doing another 10K. I am so proud of you and I don't know if that means anything coming from ME but I am truly proud of what you are doing. You are one strong couple. I wish I had YOUR STRENGTH. YOu two are awesome.

Ava is looking down on you two and is smiling and very proud of her parents. She was blessed to have been born to two parents who loved her more then words.

Keep up your great work and I just know that she is so proud of you two. HUGS AND BEST OF LUCK ON YOUR RUN. I know you two will do great. I will be thinking of you.
Posted by Blogger Tammy :  September 12, 2005
 

Thats so great Karla.
 

Hi

I check ur blog out sometimes when I look @ beth's blog.........I hope ur run goes well I know ur daughter would be very proud of u!!

I've raced 10k's thousends of times I race on the paralympic team(wheel-chair racing) in track&field.........they'll get to be a piece of cake after awhile!!

GOOD LUCK!!! u should take a look @ my blog when u have a chance!
http://rachaelburrows.blogspot.com
Posted by Blogger Unknown :  September 12, 2005
 

I'm so glad your injury has subsided and you can run in this race. And I echo everyone else...no thanks needed here. You are the one who is doing the hard work! I thank you for allowing me to do something to honor Ava. I am sure she is so proud of her Mommy.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  September 14, 2005
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Monday, September 12, 2005




Recently
Friday, September 09, 2005
Thursday, September 08, 2005
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Friday, September 02, 2005
Thursday, August 25, 2005
Monday, August 22, 2005
Monday, August 22, 2005
Friday, August 19, 2005
Tuesday, August 16, 2005