Big Bad Belly Shots - 35 Weeks
by Karla ° Sunday, December 3, 2006
...and other stuff.

Baby’s Movement
His ability to wallop and bash my spleen and bladder simultaneously and with enough force to take my breath away has virtually stopped as he runs out of room in his gestating capsule. He now only wiggles and moves his rump in a series of rolling undulations that feel gentle in comparison to the sucker punches he was capable of only a few short weeks ago. Oddly enough, I miss the abuse and worry about him now more than ever that his movements have changed so much in intensity.

Language Adjustments
In anticipation of the easily influenced ears that will soon be entering our household, Mark refrained from cursing obscenities at the asshole who almost hit our car this weekend and belted out a “Whoa Pumpkin” instead. Admittedly, it’s not as satisfying, but at least it’s G rated.

Preparing for Baby
Slacking in this department continues, but today we plan to vacuum about a small animals worth of dog fur out of the car and install the car seat. Sadly, this means there will be no more room for our spoiled dog to lay down in the backseat and rest his chin on the arm rest between the two driver’s seats.

Christmas Shopping
I am done and all the presents are wrapped, tagged and bebowed.


Bloody Nose
I have never seen such murderous red spillage pour out of my nose at random like this before. Odd? Concerning?

Days Left Until Nate is Born
19

In Other News
I have hugeified to the size of a tree


Labels: ,

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


You are a very cute "tree" I must say!

I am walking down memory lane with you these days because Butterfly was my Christmas baby. Sending positive love and hugs your way each and every day. Hope you feel them and you walk in peace.

Nose bleeds - I always get them this time of year when the furnace goes on and the house gets dry. I find "Rhinaris" really helps a lot. You can get it at your local drug store.
Posted by Blogger Cuppa :  December 03, 2006
 

Yes, the G-rated language takes a while to get used to, I think I may have to borrow "Whoa pumpkin." It has a nice ring.

You look great, even from the floor perspective.

Less than a month, oh my! ;)
Posted by Blogger Gina :  December 03, 2006
 

You look adorable!!
Posted by Blogger Arlene :  December 03, 2006
 

You look great Karla and I can not believe in 19 days you will be holding your precious little boy!

I am so so so excited for you guys!
 

You look absolutely gorgeous!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  December 03, 2006
 

Love the new pics!! I agree you look gorgeous! And wow for 19 days!! Can't wait to read all about it!
amberldean.blogspot.com
Posted by Blogger Amber :  December 03, 2006
 

hahaha whoa pumpkin lol u don't look big to me u do look pregnant but not huge just nice :)
Posted by Blogger Unknown :  December 03, 2006
 

You look pregnant(finally) and great.
Here are the fake swears I use to add to Marks collection:
Shipbuilding and Frickers.
I used to just say ship but no one believed that's what I was saying so I had to add the building part..
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  December 03, 2006
 

Karla..

You look beautiful. I love the big baby belly bump! Enjoy it while it last! 19 days until baby Nate is here and 22 days till Christmas! I don't think there could be a better Christmas gift then a beautifully happy and healthy baby boy! I am so excited for you!!

Hugs to you!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  December 03, 2006
 

wow it seems like it has gone fast!!
thanks to you and making it sound so yummy i went to buy jam today. ha ha
i have faith and hope for your birthing process
 

Ahhh. Soon you will see just what those weird movements have been!

It's so fun to watch a newborn sleep. Suddenly, you can tell exactly what those movements were.

Impressive that your presents are all bought and bebowed!

Judy - Anybody Home
www.judyh58.blogspot.com
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  December 03, 2006
 

Love the belly shots! You are glowing right along with those Christmas lights.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  December 03, 2006
 

You look beautiful Karla! I can't wait to meet this beautiful baby boy... 19 more days!!!!!!
Posted by Blogger Melanie :  December 04, 2006
 

... and might I suggest "Rat Snacks" as an appropriate traffic exclamation?

If the nose is from the dryness, take the advice of a desert dweller, there’s a nasal spray thing called Ocean, Chelsea and I use it quite often.

Nate’s looking good – and so are you. How’s hubby coming along?
Posted by Blogger methatiam :  December 04, 2006
 

You look wonderful! I'm anxious for you all to be onto the next step; bringing Nate home to care for. How exciting!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  December 04, 2006
 

You look radiant! Only 19 days left, how exciting! I really don’t think anyone could beat that Christmas gift :). And, that is too funny about the swearing…I wish my husband would take a lesson from yours, lol!!!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  December 04, 2006
 

You look great! As far as the swearing goes though, from my experience kids can't understand a word you say until they are about a year and a half year old. So feel free to swear away until then!
Posted by Blogger Kate :  December 04, 2006
 

Glad to see you are done with all the Christmas stuff. Do you want to come over and finish wrapping my gifts?

You are still looking good girl.
Wow, only 19 more days. HOORAY, I can't wait.
Posted by Blogger Tammy :  December 04, 2006
 

Love the belly shots. Sending good wishes your way.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  December 06, 2006
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Sunday, December 03, 2006




Recently
Saturday, December 02, 2006
Friday, December 01, 2006
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Friday, November 24, 2006
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Saturday, November 18, 2006
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Tuesday, November 14, 2006