Equatorial region of sunshine and breasts
by Karla ° Wednesday, November 29, 2006
My parents just got home from a much deserved week of sipping alcohol infused fruity drinks on a tropical island paradise. The past few years have been very trying for my mom as she has had to learn to cope with the difficult pain of fibromyalgia and, for the past six months, the emotionally challenging side effects of a facial paralysis called Bell’s Palsy.

It sounds like they had a lovely and relaxing time, and just today she shared some pictures with me.

Tell me oh mighty folks in internet land, should I just keep my mouth shut and not question the abundance of ample breasts brushing up against my father - that incidently, do not belong to my mother, or does the expression, '
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas,' also apply to equatorial regions of flowing alcohol and sunshine?


Labels:

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


Dude... don't ask. You might find out they're swingers like YoJ's parents were! LOL.
Posted by Blogger Me :  November 29, 2006
 

Ha,ha..Don't ask, don't tell..
Good advice for family stuff..
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  November 29, 2006
 

Eh, just be glad they had fun :-)
Posted by Blogger Arlene :  November 30, 2006
 

I too am with Merrit on this one! Leave well enough alone! LOL!! Just be glad they had a good time and made it home safe & sound! It's look beautiful wherever they are!
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  November 30, 2006
 

I would be waaay too curious not to ask. But then I would instantly regret it if my dad made some sort of boob joke. And he totally would.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  November 30, 2006
 

Yeah, I'd be inclined to "let sleeping dogs lie". I mean, what version of the story do you WANT to hear from your dad?
 

The chick in the background is running over to him because she thinks he needs more boobs.

Don't ask, don't tell. :)
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  November 30, 2006
 

Breasts are us! Where are you guys??? Snow white is looking for you!
Posted by Blogger Lisa-Anja :  February 21, 2008
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Wednesday, November 29, 2006




Recently
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Friday, November 24, 2006
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Saturday, November 18, 2006
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Saturday, November 11, 2006
Friday, November 10, 2006
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Tuesday, November 07, 2006