Rocky Mountains
by Karla ° Tuesday, July 5, 2005
My creative writing juices just haven’t been flowing since we returned from our holiday. It’s hard as hell to get back into the swing of things after such a long vacation. Since writing isn’t my bag these days, I decided to give movie making a shot.

Although, I quickly realized while watching all of our video clips that my husband, the handy camcorder man that he is (I was the regular camera girl), took plenty of wonderful footage of my ass as I climbed stairs and or while walking in behind me!

Thank you darling!
We traveled all that way for you to take footage of my ass!
LOVELY!
Here is my video collage of our vacation. It isn’t easy trying to cram in two hours of video and 500 awesome photos into a four minute window to one of my favorite Enya songs, but I tried my best.

Enjoy!




Labels: ,

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


You did that really, really well. Thanks.
Posted by Blogger Anvilcloud :  July 05, 2005
 

Oh, I absolutely loved the video. Thanks.
Posted by Blogger Cuppa :  July 05, 2005
 

That was really good! Some of those pictures looked to beautiful to be real!
Posted by Blogger Unknown :  July 05, 2005
 

Oh Karla, That was beautiful. It put tears to me eyes, believe it or not.
I saw Ava in those Mountains and felt her as I saw that.
Thanks for sharing your vacation with us. That was so beautiful.

I love how you put that together. I wish I knew how to do that.
Posted by Blogger Tammy :  July 06, 2005
 

VERY good vid!
Posted by Blogger methatiam :  July 07, 2005
 

I can't remember how I got here, but I'm glad I came. I'm a nosy bugger, and decided to watch your home movies - and when I saw saw your "Vacation Out West" video, it made me want to go home.

I miss the west coast so much... Even more since I saw your video.

Thanks for that. It was beautifully done.
Posted by Blogger The Corporal :  July 08, 2005
 

love the song!! ;-)
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  July 13, 2005
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Tuesday, July 05, 2005




Recently
Thursday, June 30, 2005
Thursday, June 16, 2005
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Monday, June 13, 2005
Sunday, June 12, 2005
Friday, June 10, 2005
Friday, June 10, 2005
Wednesday, June 08, 2005
Tuesday, June 07, 2005
Monday, June 06, 2005