The Union of Brandy and Dave
by Karla ° Tuesday, July 12, 2005
We attended an amazing wedding last weekend. Our good friends Brandy and Dave have tied the knot!

The ceremony was stunningly beautiful, held on his father’s waterfront property by the lake. The reception was a total blast held on her parent’s 50 acre property. There was plenty of room for mega partying, mingling, drinking, great food, and outside dancing.

The bride looked absolutely radiant. I don’t think there was a moment where she wasn’t smiling. The groom blew my socks off looking all handsome in his stellar white tuxedo. It was a beautifully sunny day, and the weather complimented the upbeat and vibrant mood of all those in attendance.

Here are some photo’s from the amazing day.

















It was truly a magnificent day and we’ve taken away so many wonderful memories of our good friends as they pledged their vows and united together in marriage.

Brandy sure knows how to throw a party! I'm honoured to have shared in their special day. I don't remember the last time I had such an amazing time and smiled so much! Seeing the bride and groom so happy left me with such a warm and fuzzy feeling inside and I couldn't be more happier for the both of them.

Labels:

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


I always wondered what Dave looked like. Now I know. That's an awesome looking place, from what I can see. It looks like it was a wonderful wedding. If only I could have found a babysitter!
Posted by Blogger Christi :  July 12, 2005
 

Aww, I love weddings. That looked like fun. You and Mark looked great by the way.
Posted by Blogger Tammy :  July 12, 2005
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Tuesday, July 12, 2005




Recently
Monday, July 11, 2005
Friday, July 08, 2005
Thursday, July 07, 2005
Tuesday, July 05, 2005
Thursday, June 30, 2005
Thursday, June 16, 2005
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Monday, June 13, 2005
Sunday, June 12, 2005
Friday, June 10, 2005