A Run to Remember
by Karla ° Saturday, September 24, 2005
We’re home, we’re pumped, and we’re still standing.

The run was absolutely fantastic. We’re still basking in the glow of our accomplishments, and buzzing from the euphoria of running 10km (6.2 miles) in 55 minutes.

We crossed the finish line, hand in hand, and that was the perfect ending to a run that meant so much to my husband and I.

More pictures will follow later on when I get them, but I just wanted to share this photo of us before the run.



The PBSO was incredibly grateful and thankful for all of your donations, as are Mark and I. Thanks again for all of your support. It's been a remarkable journey and it's not over yet.

Next goal: Half Marathon.

Labels:

Permanent link to this entry




Comments:


Congratulations!!!!!!!!! You guys rock!!
Posted by Blogger Unknown :  September 24, 2005
 

Congrats! That was some impressive time, you guys are awesome!!
Posted by Blogger Gina :  September 24, 2005
 

Congratulations you guys. You guys did awesome TIME. Way to go.

Can't wait to see more pictures. Looks like a beautiful day for your run.

Happy, Happy Birthday to you once again. Hope you are having a great one. WINK, WINK. Ciao girl.
Posted by Blogger Tammy :  September 24, 2005
 

You go girl! And boy! I don't know squat about running, but from what I understand, that's awesome time. So, in that case, Whoohoo!

Happy Happy Birthday! I'm so glad it was a good one for you!
Posted by Blogger Christi :  September 24, 2005
 

Congratulations! That is really great!
Posted by Blogger Leesa :  September 25, 2005
 

That's AWESOME! I'mso proud of both of you! Happy happy birthday! What a wonderful way to spend it!

You guys truly are an inspiration!

Love ya's lots!
Posted by Blogger Mandi :  September 25, 2005
 

you guys did fabulous. Great to hear about the run and cant wait to see more pictures!
 

good for u!!! 10k's are great I do roadraces all the time.........I'm sure your daughter would be soooooo proud of you guys!!
Posted by Blogger Unknown :  September 26, 2005
 

Congratulations on finishing the run.
Nice legs BTW.
Your legs that is, tee,hee..
 

Awesome! Congrats to both of you.
Posted by Anonymous Anonymous :  September 28, 2005
 

Wow, what a wonderful thing to do. Congratulations.
 

I've not read your blog for quite some time and don't know why I chose it today but I'm glad I did. Congratulations on your 10k! Good luck on the half marathon. Remember the importance of rest days as well as training days!
 

Hey, where you at?
Posted by Blogger Christi :  October 02, 2005
 


advertisement




Search Untangling Knots:


Search Results:

Saturday, September 24, 2005




Recently
Friday, September 23, 2005
Friday, September 23, 2005
Friday, September 16, 2005
Monday, September 12, 2005
Friday, September 09, 2005
Thursday, September 08, 2005
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Friday, September 02, 2005
Thursday, August 25, 2005